1. Disclosure of the information we collect
The personal information you enter when registering on our Site or that we collect when you use our Site is confidential and except in the limited circumstances mentioned below, we will not disclose it to any third party.
We may disclose the information to a third party under following circumstances:
- If required or permitted to do so by law; and/or
- If required to do so by any court, the Financial Conduct Authority or any other applicable regulatory, compliance, Governmental or law enforcement agency; and/or
- If necessary in connection with legal proceedings or potential legal proceedings; and/or
- To our carefully chosen third party partners where we feel will be helpful to you to save money , however we will first take you permission before sharing you personnel information to any of third party.
3. Security Policy
Keeping information about you secure is very important to us so we store and process your personal information at high standards,we do our best to keep the information you disclose to us secure. However, we can’t guarantee its security. By using our Site you accept the inherent risks of providing information online and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security.