There is great response for all Patanjali products and everyone is have great liking over Patanajli nowadays mainly because they are made of 98% natural ingredients and they are super affordable! .Here we are sharing with you all the best beauty products from Patanjali that you must try :
Patanjali Rose Water:
Shelf Life: 12 months
It says each 10 ml contains 10 ml rose water that means it’s pure and no preservatives.
3) Patanjali Coconut Oil:
This oil is double filtered and non-refined which makes it super-duper awesome. Coconut oil is a must in your hair care routine .
4) Patanjali Crack Heal Cream:
Full of 21 jadi buti, this product is awesome and great for repairing cracked heels.
This cream comes in a tube packaging with a screw cap. It has the most weird smell in the world which is intolerable.
Coming to its effectiveness, this heel cream is a miracle, it heals cracked heels so well that no other cream can do. You need to apply it after scrubbing or soaking my feet in warm water as that way they get soft and absorbs this cream better.
It works great and leaves my feet soft, smooth and plain. Although it is a heel cream but the tube says that it can be used on foot and fingers as well.
Shelf Life: 2 years.
For cracked heel, foot, and fingers.
- The tube lasts for a month.
- Heals cracked heels like magic.
- Keeps feet soft and moisturized.
- Not at all greasy.
- Immediately gets absorbed.
- Travel friendly packaging.
- Weird smell.
- Not easily available.
- Can’t say how it will work on severely cracked heels.
5) Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel, 150 ml :
6) Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shampoo:
Product Description: Useful in dryness and roughness of hair, prevents hair fall and improves hair growth. Makes hair strong and healthy.
How to Use: Take 2-3 ml and massage onto wet hair and then wash it off. I have no idea how much is 2-3 ml and who uses a shampoo by measuring it.
- Dirt cheap
- Makes hair soft and smooth.
- Gives extra shine to hair.
- Reduces frizz.
- I faced lesser hair fall when washing my hair with this.
- Full of natural ingredients.
- Lovely fruity smell, like orange candy though not oranges.
- Cleanses scalp really well with just one wash.
- Sturdy and travel friendly packaging.
- Hair feels healthier and bouncy.
- Cured my mom’s allergy.
- Available only at Patanjali stores.
- Being an herbal product, it still contains SLES and preservatives.
7) Patanjali Dental Cream:
This is tooth paste for your whole family and everyone who uses will love it for sure. After brushing with tooth paste your mouth will smell fresh for hrs and this tooth paste is made of all the natural ingredients .
8) Patanjali Shishu Care Massage Oil – 100ml
The Patanjali Massage oil comes in a typical plastic bottle similar to the packing of the other Shishu care range products. The bottle is yellow in color and also sturdy making it easy to carry while travelling. The oil is transparent and very light in nature. It spreads easily and feels rich on the skin. It also has a very light fragrance that usually wears off within minutes of use. It gets very easily absorbed in the skin.
The Massage oil contains ingredients like Olive oil, Mustard oil, Jojoba Oil, Gau Ghrita , Almond Oil, and Sunflower oil which have been blended to give rich moisturization for the baby skin. You must use this product for your baby very niecely.. It helps add moisture to her skin and leaves it plump.
The natural ingredients are the perfect way to go for a healthy nourished skin. The ingredients naturally nourish baby skin and help in rejuvenation. It also added a glow to my skin as well as for my niece. Overall I will suggest this is a great buy if you are looking for a good oil for your baby skin.
- Very light on soft baby skin
- Easy to use and carry
- Healthy ingredients to enrich baby skin
- No harsh chemicals and hence safe for your baby
- Can be used on adult skin too.
- Not very effective on adult skin.